Monday, June 4, 2012

E3 is almost here and I can't wait!

My anatomical structure is prepared.

Looking forward to E3 coming up!  I personally don't much care about planned new on Kinect, Halo 4, PS Vita or the probable failure EVO 2--this E3 will probably be all Nintendo for me.

I saw the Nintendo Direct Pre-E3 video from Nintendo presented by Mr. Satoru Iwata today, where he revealed a little about Wii U, and I have to say that if that was just a taste, then Wii U is going to be quite a delicious dish.  And I think the purposely-cheesy funny concept video of a frustrated Wii U gamer seeking help with his game is probably going to introduce this year's E3 meme: "non-specific action figure."

Anyways, my guess overall is that in face of a boring presentation from Sony and Microsoft this year and in light of the high praise several major developers have given the Wii U before now, Nintendo's probably going to steal the spotlight at E3 again this year!

I'll post back later and talk a bit about E3!  Meanwhile, check out some stuff I'm posting on my game developer's blog.

- Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want everyone to enjoy my blog. Please, let's try to keep this nice and clean. No profanity, no Comment wars, and no spamming. As an artist, I expect criticism, but I'd greatly appreciate it if you would offer constructive criticism (no nasty comments, please). Violations of these are subject to deletion. Thanks!