Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm working on my demo to present with my Kickstarter

The title says it all.  I'm working on a demo to present as the example of the game I'll be seeking some support with through Kickstarter.  This is something I've been planning for three long months now, and really, I need to kick it into final production pretty soon.  If you'd like to know a little more about what game I'm creating, visit my development blog.  Details about the Kickstarter while be revealed soon, and I've got some great offerings in store for supporters (I'm talking just plain awesome stuff), but I just have to say that the demo comes first.  Without it, there's no selling the game with support through Kickstarter.  So expect me to take a little time and extra care on developing this demo.

- Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want everyone to enjoy my blog. Please, let's try to keep this nice and clean. No profanity, no Comment wars, and no spamming. As an artist, I expect criticism, but I'd greatly appreciate it if you would offer constructive criticism (no nasty comments, please). Violations of these are subject to deletion. Thanks!