Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Fantastic Five--Coming soon to a Blender near you!

Just a bit of a teaser announcement here.

I'm developing the "Fantastic Five" for Blender 2.6.

What are the "Fantastic Five"?  These are the Fantastic Five:


  • Project Coalescence
  • Project Plasma
  • Project Threads
  • Project Kilauea
  • Project Fluxus

What's so "fantastic" about them?  You can read a tiny bit more about it here.

Now, keep in mind that this developing comes in addition to my game development on a title called SeVer, which takes top priority with my time.  I don't want to get ahead of myself here.  But I just wanted to share a bit of teaser trailer of what's on the horizon.

- Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want everyone to enjoy my blog. Please, let's try to keep this nice and clean. No profanity, no Comment wars, and no spamming. As an artist, I expect criticism, but I'd greatly appreciate it if you would offer constructive criticism (no nasty comments, please). Violations of these are subject to deletion. Thanks!