Thursday, May 31, 2012

Introducing the Leap (and I'm so buying one)



This brings me one step closer to being Tony Stark!  Man, as a game/software developer, science-fiction fan, victim of non-ergonomic technology and just plain techie, this speaks to me big.  Quite honestly, this is revolutionary!  And amazingly enough, it's planned to be sold at just $70!  And even cooler, they're providing free SDKs to registered and qualified developers--I'm seriously considering becoming one down the line.  I've had an idea for 7 years that would make perfect use of this thing, and even now, my imagination is boiling.  I'm definitely getting one--maybe even two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want everyone to enjoy my blog. Please, let's try to keep this nice and clean. No profanity, no Comment wars, and no spamming. As an artist, I expect criticism, but I'd greatly appreciate it if you would offer constructive criticism (no nasty comments, please). Violations of these are subject to deletion. Thanks!